Call for papers
If there is sand in the heart, where is the Maldives
If there is a dream in the heart, where is poetry and distant
This time, we have prepared the stage for you.
And you, just take your dreams and talents lightly.
Welcome to Mid-Autumn Festival Donghua's first employee painting and calligraphy competition is hot!
With your dream, are you ready?
I. Organizer: Tangshan Donghua Iron and Steel Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
2. Participants: This painting and calligraphy competition is open to all employees of the company.
Third, the theme of the event: spending the Mid-Autumn Festival with Donghua
All entries must revolve around the theme of Mid-Autumn Festival with Donghua, and inherit the Chinese culture through art form to show the corporate style.
Fourth, the call for papers:
1. Calligraphy works
(1) The work must be original, mainly divided into two categories: hard pen and soft pen. The font is not limited, the subject matter is not limited, and it is necessary to highlight and express the theme of the contest. The hard-character works shall be no less than 40 words, and the written works shall be no less than 10 words. The content shall be a complete paragraph or a complete sentence or sentences (the signature and signature shall not be counted in the number of words in the works);
(2) The size of the soft pen calligraphy works is no more than six feet, the vertical type is suitable, the fan surface, the hand roll, and the album size are not limited; the hard pen works uniformly use A4 paper. There is no limit to the form of writing, and the work must be stamped with the payment.
(3) Note: Please attach a note to the grass, retelling and engraving works.
2, painting works
(1) The work must be original and the content requires positive;
(2) The length of the painting works shall not exceed 2 meters and the width shall not exceed 1 meter;
(3) The painting must indicate the name, unit and department of the entrant;
(4) Painting works: The form is not limited, Chinese painting, drawing, oil painting, comics, gouache, etc.
V. Entry method
This painting and calligraphy competition is divided into two stages: preliminary and rematch. The preliminary competition requires at least one work per unit, and many are not limited. Only one of the contestants' entries can be submitted for each category, and only one of the contestants will take one of them to participate in the competition. All works will be handed over to the 6S Promotion Office on the 2nd floor of the office building of No. 2 Gate of Donghua Iron and Steel before September 17. The overdue submission will not be accepted.
The preliminary works will be selected by the judging panel, and the rematch will be voted through the WeChat public number. The winners will be awarded, and the selected works will be publicly displayed in the canteen on the Mid-Autumn Festival.
Contact number: 18730568661
Sixth, awards setting
First prize: one for calligraphy and one painting, 500 yuan for each prize
Second prize: two calligraphy and paintings, 300 yuan in prize money
Third prize: three calligraphy and paintings, 200 yuan in prize money
Note: All participants have a participation award.
Seven, activity requirements
(1) Promote the originality of the work, advocate self-written poetry, association, Fu, etc. The name of the work, the author's name, department, contact information, etc. must be indicated on the back of the entry; the entries do not need to be decorated, and will not be rejected. Cancellation of qualifications (participants must be employees of the company; works of social celebrities and other personnel may be invited to display the works for display, not to participate in the evaluation).
(2) Each contestant should take this competition seriously and take this event as an opportunity to showcase their talents and actively prepare the entries to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the event.
The beautiful stage has been set up. Do you dare to show yourself and surpass yourself? I am waiting for you in Donghua~~~~
Tangshan Donghua Iron and Steel Enterprise Group Co., Ltd.
0315-8050910 (office) 0315-8391104 (panel section) 0315-8398445 (bar material section)
Xiaoji Town Industrial Park, Fengnan District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province